Friday, April 23, 2010

Quit Claim Deed In Baltimore Md

It gives the go-to 'entropy. Medieval

"I tell you, you must still have chaos within oneself in order to create a dancing star.
I tell you, you still have chaos in you."

(Ich sage euch: man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen Stern tanzenden gebären zu können. Ich sage euch: ihr noch Chaos in euch Habte.)

Also sprach Zarathustra, Ein Buch für Alle und
Keinen
(1883-1885)

This is a meta-intervention.

In this blog there is too much order.

I reject the Cosmos ¹ , I want the world.

So I say to you


Give away the entropy.


¹ cosmos [vc. learned, gr. kosmos 'order', then 'World, Universe,' a Etym. uncertain; 1562]
(filos.) Secondo le antiche cosmologie, il mondo inteso come sistema ordinato, in contrapposizione al caos originario.

0 comments:

Post a Comment